Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Visit Global PR Blog Week

If you want to learn more about the current trends in blogs and related tools, I recommend you head on over to Global PR Blog Week.

Global PR Blog Week is an online event that will engage public relations, marketing and business professionals from around the globe in a discussion about how new communications technologies are changing public relations and business communication. It is an online event taking place this week.

I was on the organizing committee and helped review a number of the articles. This year, unlike last year, I was unable to contribute my own article, due to some unforeseen time commitments the past few weeks on some other projects.

However, I highly recommend visiting Global PR Blog Week -- there are a lot of great essays about blogging from world-class practitioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment